Job Location: BLR/Mum
Interview Location: BLR/Mum
|Bangalore | Plot No. 158/162 P & 165/170 P, Epip Phase II, Whitefield, Bangalore – 560066, Near Ginger Hotel, Bangalore
SPOC : Pradip/Spriha
|Mumbai | CKP – Airoli Office TT1/TTC2. SPOC: Sneha Kourani|
- Good experience in Mobile application manual testing for iOS and Android.
• Writing and maintaining manual test cases and creating and entire STLC life cycle
• Hands on experience on CI/CD integration tools
• Knowledge and experience on functional, compatibility, usability and compliance testing
• Must have analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Review, analyze and understand the product requirements.
• Should have an ability to understand the software product architecture and design.
• Understand and follow best practices, defined processes and tools.
• Ensures timely delivery and quality of the deliverables for the assigned work.
• Working Knowledge of Agile SDLC
• Should be part of end to end mobile solution.
• Should have hands on experience in Mobile cloud tools like Perfecto for manual
• Knowledge on Mobile automation is valuable
• Should be part of Requirements Analysis and Solution Design documentation.
• Should interact with clients on a day to day basis.
• Should have solid debugging skills and usage of automation tools for Unit Testing, Static Code Review etc.
• Should have experience in complete SDLC cycle and Agile methodologies including tools like Jira, Confluence, Zephyr, TestRail .
• Should be good in following Coding standards and processes.
• Should have Clear communication and documentation skills