Job Title: Mobile Solution Architect – Xamarin
Location: LA (Remote till the Pandemic gets Subsides)
Employee Type: Full time with Benefits
• Experience should have 15 years of experience in Mobile App development Extensive experience developing application mobile Native applications using Android Kotlin Java IOS Swift Objective C is mandatory
• Extensive experience working with SDK development and enhancement as a platform experience is mandatory
• Must have Experience with non native tools such as Xamarin to build mobile applications Knowledge of other tools like Flutter ReactNative NativeScript Ionic is nice to have
• Expertise on Objective C Swift XML SOAP JSON XCode iOS SDK XCode Instruments Memory Management ARC CoreData SQLite GCD NS Operation Objective C threads
• Expertise on Android OS Core Java XML Designing and Custom Views XML JSON SOAP Java JDK Android Studio IDE Android SDK Android Monitor Android Device Monitor SQLite Shared
• Preference Service Intent Service Thread and Broadcast Receivers Google Play Services Material Designs Object Parsing Libraries and Network Libraries Android Activities Fragments AsyncTasks Threads Layouts Services Broadcasts Callbacks Media Animations gestures sensors iOS Storyboards Auto layouts ARC Custom Protocols Notifications GCD Operations Provisioning Media Animations gestures sensors
• A strong understanding of commonly used design patterns MVC Object Oriented and SOLID principle is mandatory Well versed in custom UI design Persistent Storage model consuming SOAP RESTful web services asynchronous operations callbacks and debugging skills
• Understanding of emerging technologies standards and best practices for mobile development
• Should be very strong providing architecture design solutions to the problem statement to the client architect team is mandatory
• Single point of contact for solutions quality and design for the mobile application across IOS Android for the vertical
• Extensive experience releasing the application to both Apple and Android app store
• Experience with third party libraries and APIs Having experience with application performance monitoring Understanding of atomic design in mobile application
• Should be able to Tap into the latest in mobile space eg AR AI MODELS
• Should have experience with push notifications
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.