Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Strong background in native mobile development.
- Delivering apps through the full Software Development lifecycle; from technical appraisal of requirements, through to delivery and testing.
- Understanding of mobile software design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge and understanding of Architecture Patterns (including non-MVC such as MVP, MVVM).
- Proficiency with the languages, tools, and frameworks core to iOS development (preferably both), including XCode, Objective-C, Swift.
- Experience in cross-platform frameworks like Xamarin or Flutter will be a plus.
- Possession of a technical knowledge of client-side UI/UX development across multiple platforms and form factors (Web, Phone, Tablet, TV, etc.).
- Solid understanding of web-oriented architecture, RESTful services, JSON.
What duties will help you grow?
- An ideal opportunity to further your mobile development career, working for an internationally recognized brand alongside experienced developers, designers, and project managers.
- Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team (14 nationalities represented).
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits package. Apple equipment.
- Access to a rich range of industry-leading training resources.
- Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads, agency-seasoned creatives, and domain experts from all over the world.
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).