Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
More about the role
You’ll be responsible for delivering against our multidisciplinary approach to designing and launching products, services and businesses – some of the bravest projects our clients have ever launched. You’ll also be a part of advancing our approach, helping to grow our culture, and partnering with and inspiring our clients. Our service design team is an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in design, complex digital transformation, organisation change and design, strategy and business analysis. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who span multiple areas of service design, often with particular strength in one or two of these areas, and especially those who have been a part of teams who have launched services to market, or who have worked on services in-market. We’re flexible about what your experience is and appreciate that at this level you will still be exploring and building up your core set of skills.
- Support the delivery of complex service and product design projects
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to design, prototype and build multi-channel services
- Deliver quality design work and inspire the client towards these standards
- Design and facilitate research and insight programmes
- Facilitate experiments and design sprints
- Create detailed user journeys and service blueprints that could scale
- Understand supporting systems and organisational structures
- Design new services from scratch
- Contribute to advancing design approach
- Collaborate with clients to successfully influence long-lasting change
- Take an active interest in our service design Community of Practice and industry and regularly share your work and ideas with the broader team and community.
- Experience of getting involved in multiple stages of the product and service design process, from initial analysis, workshops, sketches, ideas and concepts through to user research, prototyping and the final delivery of designs
- Experience of service design work that goes beyond the strategy and includes piloting and taking services live would be nice to have
- A strong understanding of user-centred design
- Some experience of facilitating workshops, design sprints and ideation sessions
- A focus on process and proof. Testing and iterating must be an inherent part of your approach
- The drive to deliver great work
- A natural curiosity to learn from those around you and to seek out opportunities The instinct to ask regular questions and approach your team to discuss challenges along the way
- Comfort participating in sessions with clients
- Buckets of positivity and a “can do” attitude.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/