Title: Microstrategy Developer (9828794_872806)
Location: Charlotte, NC (presently WFH – relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Experience in MicroStrategy Project configuration security reports dashboards interactive dashboards mobile configuration
- Experience installing upgrading administering maintaining and troubleshooting MicroStrategy V10 product suite software components to tune and optimize performance
- Experience interacting with business engagement teams to define dashboards and reporting solutions to meet diverse complex business needs
- Experience in working with complex MicroStrategy reports using advanced filters level metrics transformation metrics and using pass through functions in the schema objects
- Experience in build I cubes if needed Configure and manage memory handling of MicroStrategy Objects according to performance requirements
- Utilize Visual Insight tool to create customized and interactive dashboards to explore the business data
- Should possess solid understanding of ETL processes
- Should possess understanding and knowledge of dimensional data modeling data warehouse and reporting techniques
- Identify and analyze source data and map to required metrics and hierarchies
- Should be able to Champion data quality integrity and reliability by designing and promoting best practices
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with MicroStrategy tool suite Architect Developer Enterprise Manager Cube Advisor Integrity Manager Object Manager Distribution Services Transaction Services Narrowcast Visual Insight Desktop Mobile Data Discovery
- Experience in MicroStrategy Schema object development Multi Sourcing Intelligent Cubes and other Application Objects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle diverse situations multiple projects and rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to work independently or with a team on tasks and projects with to deliver high quality business solutions within aggressive business timeframes
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.