Work Exp: 8-10 yrs
1) Design, Develop & Test the Reports/Dashboards with the MicroStrategy Components (Architect, Desktop, Web, Mobile, Distribution services)
2) Interact with business, ETL, and data architect teams to build models suitable for MicroStrategy
3) Design and develop complex reporting solutions including reports, Report Services Documents and Enterprise Dashboards.
4) Design and implement changes to schema of an existing MicroStrategy project for supporting new reporting requirements without affecting any of the existing reports
5) Contribute to MicroStrategy related estimations
6) Understand the Data model required for supporting reporting requirements given by clients and provide best suggestions wherever required.
7) Incorporate MicroStrategy best practices in the Projects.
8) Ability to lead and drive the team providing appropriate technical support when needed.
9) Preferable to have a strong SQL/RDBMS hands on
10) Perform Code and or Peer reviews.
11) Predict emerging needs of the customer and develop innovative solutions using the MicroStrategy functionality or by proposing alternate approach.
12) Ability to learn, evaluate and adapt tools/technologies to meet business and project objectives.