Role : MicroStrategy Developer
Experience : 2.4 to 4 years
Location : Hyderabad
Role Name: Microstrategy Report Developer
The Microstrategy Report Developer is responsible for developing and unit testing Microstrategy reports. The resource should be able to understand complex Insurance domain requirements and analyse impacts on cubes,dashboards and reports and should be able to make technical decisions based on the same. The resource should be a good team player .The resource should posses basic understanding of ETL concepts preferably through Informatica.
Primary Skill – MicroStrategy
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analyze requirements and access the impact on Microstrategy reports.
• Prepare and conduct Unit testing
• Should have good knowledge on BI principles, SQL.
• Basic work experience on DW (Dimensional Modeling)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good conceptual knowledge and working experience on meta data creation framework models Report Development Concepts
• Strong experience on reporting tool Microstrategy
• Aggregate Layer hands-on,
• MSTR Desktop advanced reports,
• MSTR Narrowcast Services,
• MSTR Intelligence Cube reports,
• MSTR Web Professional,
• Advanced Metrics, Filters, Custom Group, Consolidation and other application objects,
• MSTR performance tuning.
• DB advanced SQL scripting.
• MSTR report troubleshooting,
• Created security roles, schedules, subscription, User’s and Group’s with their desired privileges as per the requirement.
• MSTR Desktop Architect, Attributes, Facts, Hierarchy, Transformation, Logical table partition (Schema Objects)
• Having experience on Creation of Custom Groups, Attributes, Consolidations, Facts, Filters, Attributes and Metrics, Prompts.
• Having experience on creating of MicroStrategy Reports, Dashboard, scorecards, reports performance tuning.
• Created Transmitters, Devices and User for Automated Distribution Services through Desktop and Web.
• Have loaded and unloaded the project.
• Performance Tuning / Improvement
• Report development lifecycle
• Report Testing Concepts