Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Purpose of position
Role is located in the Architects Capability Team part of the Cloud and Edge within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. The team responsibilities involve the architecture and design consulting work related to the Cloud and Edge Service Management tools ecosystem, related integrations and automation. Successful applicants will be able to work within Capgemini Architects team and with Capgemini clients across the globe on the Workplace technologies including Cognitive Computing, Automation, Self-Service solutions, Bots, etc.
Architect plays an important role in the project team and is responsible for the overall design of the solutions and mapping client business requirements to technical requirements, using Capgemini standards and industry best-practices.
As a Microsoft Solutions Architect, you will be involved in all aspects of design and implementations of the End User and Workplace solutions primarily based on Microsoft technologies. This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires excellent presentation and communication skills as well as outstanding technical capabilities.
You will be working in the Infrastructure Technology Consulting team based in Poland, being a part of a global Cloud Practice within Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. You will have the possibility to exchange your knowledge and experience with other consultants, subject matter experts and architects across the globe in variety of infrastructure domains such as: network, storage, cloud automation, server operating systems (Wintel/Linux), virtualization etc.
What will make you special
• Proven track record in Microsoft based technologies, 3+ years of experience in Windows implementations and automated IT management solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering related discipline
• Architecture and design of Workplace migrations
• Architecture and design of End User solutions
• Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and implementing solutions with Microsoft products: Windows 10, Active Directory, DNS, System Center Configuration Manager, KMS, MAK, WSUS, Office 365, One Drive, Azure, Intune, etc.
• Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies (Including but not limited to Windows Server/Hyper-V/Azure/VMware/AWS)
• Experience working in large implementation projects
• Excellent analytical, communications and presentation skills
• Self-starter focused on innovation and development of new skills
• Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems
• Open to travel and temporary work abroad
• Awareness of IT Service Management concepts (ITIL Foundation certification)
• Knowledge of industry architecture frameworks (for example TOGAF, AIF, etc.)
• Experience with Lakeside Software, Juriba, Ivanti, Nexthink, Splunk, DeskCenter, Lansweeper, Alloy.
• Developing and implementing systems/solutions using Agile/Scrum methodology
Successful candidate will
• Take part in the Capgemini Service Portfolio development using best in class technologies
• Design the End User and Workplace based solutions
• Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
• Provide top level infrastructure consultancy services to our clients
• Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
• Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.