An overview of the role
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of people who specialise in Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 design, development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we embraced Microsoft Azure as a platform and utilise solutions from the Microsoft stack and a variety of Open Source to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
We have a world-class architecture and software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs – written by Microsoft enthusiasts, for everyone: https://medium.com/capgemini-microsoft-team
Solution Architects shape and define solution architectures for our clients. These architectures are used to lead the delivery, define project plans, manage the detailed design, inform technical risk analysis and support estimation.
We work with a client from the earliest stages of a project (potentially in a presales capacity) through to delivery and ‘go live’. We provide technical leadership and support to the programme director or engagement manager.
As a member of our solution architecture team, you will bring a mix of technical skills, industry insight, business acumen and leadership. You will forge close working relationships not only with our architecture and engineering teams in the UK and India but also with the many other disciplines in Capgemini such as engagement managers and account executives. You will take a leading role in both delivery and business development to shape and design innovative, custom solutions for our clients.
Why this role?
- Work on some of the most bleeding-edge Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure architectures in development today.
- Architect, design and implement complex enterprise-scale integration solutions, adopting various technologies.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach based on the needs of our clients.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a technical leader.
- Collaborate closely with our clients and engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect the needs of the client and your solution vision, making the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to Capgemini colleagues.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent knowledge of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform SDK and tools
- A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience in building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using Microsoft Power Platform, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience in working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps.
- A passion for technology and a drive to build enterprise systems with some of the biggest brands.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini are Microsoft Digital Transformation Partner of the year for 2021, an Inner Circle Partner and support the Microsoft Partner Pledge.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 290,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.