Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Solutions. If you don’t want just another Microsoft 365 opportunity, then we are the place for you.
Our consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for our clients. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft 365 and Power Platform related, our consultants can advise clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft 365 and Power Platform and are able to translate it into the technical requirements to then implement or for our other developers working to implement the solution
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack. The market is moving to a full online model, which will give you the opportunity to on work on client projects at the forefront of technology trends. With our clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
In your work, you will be expected to deliver consulting assignments (as well as support sales and pre-sales activities). Tasks may include:
- Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals and bring these in line with the capabilities of Microsoft 365 and Power Platform.
- Reengineering business processes/ Business Process Management and advise on enhancements based on best practice and Microsoft 365 and Power Platform knowledge.
- Building and implementing Microsoft 365 and Power Platform solutions.
- Helping to upskill, coach and mentor our more junior team members.
- Developing performance metrics, measures, benefits and KPI monitoring.
- Managing business change within our clients – Workforce Engagement, Change Impact Assessment & Change Readiness, Training Plans.
- Exposure to a variety of industries e.g. Government and Public Sector, Retail, Utilities, Manufacturing, Transport, Health.
We are looking for the highest quality individuals who bring the following attributes, experience and skills that enable them to deliver rapid value to our clients:
Broad understanding of Microsoft 365 and Power Platform – Out-of-the-box functionality and limits.
- An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions and working in fast paced Agile environments.
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- Excellent consulting skills: You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
- You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft 365and Power Platform.
- Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders at every level – from c-suite to end user.
- You can translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
- Facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
- Building Microsoft 365 and Power Platform solutions, ideally in large scale enterprise organisations with a large user base.
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, and ideally a strong university background or a management qualification.
- You will have to have previous experience within a consultancy role, with experience of:
- Full lifecycle experience on Microsoft 365 and Power Platform based programmes and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
- Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
- Microsoft 365 certifications
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize theirbusiness ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.