Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Working knowledge of Intune environment as part of Microsoft Modern Desktop Administration
- Experience in supporting or administrating Intune environments in aspects of PC management, Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
- Experience in designing and configuring Intune policies (device, application, email, conditional access, password management, etc.)
- Experience with designing and configuring relevant Intune policies for BYOD, CYOD or COPE scenarios
- Experience with co-management (Intune+SCCM/MEM) as part of modern device management transformation
- Experience with supporting multiple scenarios based on device identities (Azure AD vs Hybrid Azure AD vs On-prem)
- Experience with Intune based reporting reflecting compliance, application protection, audit logs and trends
- Experience with Windows Autopilot as a modern OS deployment solution
- Some scripting skills in PowerShell (Python also counts)
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide support to our internal teams and after training to our clients as an Intune specialist
- Support our internal teams in activities related to implementations various workplace solutions.
- Participate in technical communities to support our Subject Matter Experts in preparing trainings, technical sessions and any other events which help quickly develop technical knowledge in our team members.
What your development path can look like?
If you are an ambitious and hard-working person and you see your professional path in the workplace technologies, this place is perfect for you. You can start as a junior Workplace specialist in our team. We will help you to develop your technical skills and give you possibility to gain many certifications. You can become even Senior Engineer depends on your skillset and expertise. Our Senior Engineer can grow even further into Lead or Architect positions.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).