Who you’ll be working with
Microsoft capability within Capgemini is growing fast. Our highly ambitious team is one of a small number of globally managed Microsoft Gold Partners, and we’re leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. Alongside these trusted experts, you’ll work on some of the largest CRM deliveries in the market.
The focus of your role
Within this team of MS specialists, you’ll be creating leading edge CRM solutions across some of the biggest, most exciting IT programmes globally. So if you don’t want to be just another CRM developer, this the role for you.
What you’ll do
- You’ll create ground-breaking CRM solutions on a MS platform, helping our clients move to an online model.
- You’ll work with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full MS stack.
- You’ll have a fantastic opportunity to on work on a series of exciting firsts, while the rest of market is catching up.
- You’ll take on many exciting challenges, for clients based across the UK.
What you’ll bring
- An unrivalled passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focussed.
- Experience of .NET Framework Version 4.5 or above, and WCF.
- A keen interest in MS Dynamics 365 online and office 365.
- Experience of the full life cycle experience on Microsoft Dynamics projects, plus in the broader MSFT stack (Azure, SharePoint, BizTalk).
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we develop a deep understanding of a business and get to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Find out more and apply