Microsoft Dynamics 365 Architect (Customer Engagement)
Any UK Based Location
An overview of the role
Our Solution Architects own the end-to-end design and implementation of our projects, across the Microsoft technology stack. You will be working on some of the largest Microsoft projects on the market and be part of a great team, delivering enterprise scale projects in a wide range of industries. You will be leading project deliveries, ensuring solutions are secure, scaleable and fit for purpose, all within the Microsoft technology stack.
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack, delivering projects with a positive social impact and at the forefront of technology trends. With training and development support all the way through your career and clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
Why this role?
• You will oversee the user needs gathering to ensure technical fit and to help inform the wider architecture of the solution to meet the user needs, objectives and goals of our clients.
• You will own the high level and low-level solution design of end to end Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects.
• Responsibility regarding security, accessibility and performance of a solution to ensure safety and scalability is achievable.
• Design the integration architecture and interfaces required on full Microsoft stack project implementations.
• Be a key person interacting with client stakeholders, building relationships and customer trust in the capabilities of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and demonstrate the art of the possible and help inspire clients and colleagues to deliver the best technical solution possible.
What you will bring
• An unrivalled passion for everything to do with Microsoft Dynamics and the Power Platform.
• Detailed product knowledge and technical expertise of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Customer Engagement) and a wider understanding of the Microsoft technology stack, including but not limited to Azure and SharePoint.
• End to end Dynamics 365 project life cycle delivery experience. From initial discovery through to go live and early life support.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, C#, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server as well as knowledge of development best practices.
• Experience delivering both Agile and Waterfall projects and are able help plan and estimate work.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini are Microsoft Digital Transformation Partner of the year for 2021, an Inner Circle Partner and support the Microsoft Partner Pledge.
Why we’re different?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we develop a deep understanding of a business and get to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 290,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.