Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing
- We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solution Architect to join our Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice in the UK.
- You will contribute to Technical Architecture, Applications Development and QA teams to establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets,
- Hands on experience in MS Dynamics CRM projects.
- Certified in Microsoft Dynamics
- Person should demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and capabilities to assessing customer architecture, designing secure, high-performance technical solutions on the MS Dynamics 365 platform, communicating technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders, and providing a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Collaborate with other internal technical architects and leads to gather requirements, define roadmaps, and define technical architectures and solution designs from business and/or technical requirements.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the designed systems and guide consumers on best practices and guidelines on systems integration and use.
- Support technical and QA teams for those systems through the various phases of the SDLC.
- Facilitate detailed design from requirements and support construction and deployment. Design components in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.
- Oversee the Architecture and maintenance of technical and process documentation
- Ability to act as an interface/integration lead and able to demonstrate clear approach to methodology as well as technical capabilities
- Documents design specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Actively involved with requirement understanding and analysis.
- Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the partner integration requirementsAssisting in continuous improvement in engineering practices
- Mentoring and growing with team members
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.