Provide technical leadership for Digital Customer Experience projects. Responsible for the design, implementation, deployment, and adoption of an overall solution architecture of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform implementation.
- Design and develop enterprise cloud solutions architecture for software projects based on business specifications. Provide technical testing and support.
- Assist in defining project scope, requirements, and approaches, as well develop and implement software applications. Work with project team to design prototypes to validate application functionality.
- Mentor and provide guidance to development teams when required to ensure quality and productivity.
- Determine and communicate key performance indicators (KPI’s) for measuring performance in a consistent way across all solutions and cloud applications.
- Analyze and troubleshoot applications related issues and recommend workaround solutions.
- Propose most effective architectural solutions to meet cost, quality and schedule requirements.
- Participate in design, code and test plan reviews as needed and provide recommendations.
- Assist in development of design documents, white papers, training documents and software architectural documents.
- Build positive customer relationships, and coordinate with peers, business partners, and stakeholders to provide solutions recommendations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365, with focus on CRM and Marketing
- Power Platform
- Azure cloud services
- Application architecture
- Software and business applications development
- Integration and API development
- AI/Machine Learning
- Azure Pipelines
- Event Hubs
- Structured and unstructured Databases