Passion drives us, bleeding-edge technology thrills us and our amassed skills are what make us successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we are a Microsoft Gold Partner leading the way in Microsoft Dynamics Solutions. If you don’t want just another CRM Architect then we are the place for you.
You will be working on some of the largest CRM deliveries on the market. We pride ourselves on our team and the knowledge we have amassed, working with this team of MS specialists you’ll be creating leading edge CRM solution.
You will work in a culture that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally all built on a MS platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists covering the full MS stack. Our clients are moving to an online model and this will give you the opportunity to on work on assignments the market is still catching up to. With our clients based across the UK you’ll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
- Support delivery against client demands as a leading developer within the programme team.
- Responsible for the design, management and implementation of multiple technical aspects of the solution including modules such as Customer Service and Sales.
- You’ll be confident building solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Microsoft 365, we’ll support you through a certification plan, investing in your development so you’re always at the top of your game
- You’ll be using 365 from the extensive eco system to quickly plug in new functionality for industries such as Utilities, Public Sector and defence.
- Worked as a mentor for junior resources and leading a team guiding them over the requirements and its implementation.
- Unrivalled passion for everything Microsoft Dynamics focused
- Expertise in MS Dynamics 365 (CRM)
- More than just an interest in MS Dynamics 365 online and office 365,
- Bottoms up understanding of CRM – C# development through to architecture design, Full life cycle experience on a Microsoft Dynamics projects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server,
- Have experience in the broader MSFT stack (Azure, SharePoint, Biztalk) and worked to an Agile methodology.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.