- An appropriate BS/BA degree and relevant industry work experience in a customer facing consulting role
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaborating in a fast-paced team environment where technology and customer requirements can change
- A good understanding of Microsoft’s Product Stack
- A good understanding of Microsoft’s Data and AI solutions
- AI & Advanced Analytics (Databricks; Azure Machine Learning)
- Data base migration, development, and implementation of data models ((Azure) SQL Server; Cosmos DB; Big Data; Data Warehouse; Azure Synapse; Data Factory; Data Lake)
- Microsoft Business Intelligence solutions (reporting dashboards; Self-Service BI and Power BI)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) technical architecture
- Experience working with any of the following: Agile & Scrum; DevOps Methodology; Software Development Experience with CI/CD; Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approaches and tools; “Secure by Design” development; experience with common cloud architecture patterns
- Ability to quickly establish relationships and credibility with customers
- Confidence in creating and delivering presentations and training
- Confidence to hold challenging business conversations at all levels
- Ability to build trust and drive change with customers
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly through self-learning
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Proefficent English language skills
- Leads meetings with customers/partners to understand business needs. Uses business, industry and technology strategies to map customer/partner requirements to the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions. Engages others appropriately to understand and define customer requirements.
- Participates in project planning and develops project documents by identifying the risks and dependencies. Communicates the business value of planned solutions to customers/ partners. Identifies technical and business risks in programs and proposes mitigations. Assists project managers/architects in preparing for steering committee (e.g., developing artifacts). Manages their schedule and communicates to project leads.
- Implements solutions and may provide oversight and leadership on workstreams across domains while adhering to Microsoft Services processes. Aligns solutions with the intent of the architecture.
- Manages escalations, analyzes situations, and coordinates appropriate resources to resolve issues by following delivery practices, considering cost implications, and engaging in conversations with internal and external stakeholdersas needed.
- Proactively manages executive-level customer/partner/stakeholder relationships to identify and contribute to the drivers of satisfaction and dissatisfaction, determine the root cause, and establish recovery actions to improve experience.
- Learns new technologies or services based on business demands and industry trends. Obtains relevant accreditations and certification(s) as advised by domain leadership team. Identifies certifications and readiness plans in partnership with domain practice lead. Participates in relevant technical communities, and conducts training sessions to evangelize technology and/or offerings based on availability. Mentors team members and acts as a technical advisor for stakeholders by providing thought leadership, articulation of solutions value, and outcomes of business strategies.
- Completes operational tasks and readiness, and ensures timeliness and accuracy. Follows Capgemini policies, compliance, and procedures. Leads as example and guides team members on operational tasks, readiness, and compliance.
- Embody our culture and values