The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
The Financial Services industry is witnessing unprecedented competition. Not only from traditional providers but also entrants from retail, BigTech and others. Customer satisfaction standards must stack up not only to those firms providing financial services, but also with these new competitors. To transform, profit and grow, organizations need to create new customer engagement benchmarks, find new ways to generate revenue and continue to reduce expense.
The world’s leading banks and capital market firms collaborate with Capgemini to reimagine their business models to meet the evolving demands from the market, customers, partners and the regulators. We put innovation at the centre of everything we do and help organizations future-proof their businesses by developing capabilities across these four pillars: Orchestrating an Open Bank, Becoming an Intelligent Bank, Acquiring Deep Customer Insights and Achieving Data Driven Compliance. We are currently looking for Senior Manager / Director level Microsoft Cloud Architects to work with some of our major banking clients.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Demonstrate deep engineering and architectural expertise on Microsoft Azure PAAS, FAAS and IAAS stack of services on multiple Consulting and Delivery engagements
- Architect and Design high performance, scalable and secure cloud native and hybrid cloud applications, APIs and Microservices with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS, Functions-as-a-Services
- Provide technical thought leadership, publish Point of views, blogs and participate in Microsoft-led events as an SME
- Contribute to various go-to-market solutions, IP and Assets development
- Use Cloud design best practices and design patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc. to build highly scalable solutions
- Architect solutions for Cloud Modernization and Migrations of Large Scale Application Portfolios including patterns and approaches for incremental move to cloud, data modernization and working in hybrid cloud environment
- Implement Domain Driven Design concepts for designing Micro-services and APIs
- Leverage Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
- Implement containerized microservice solutions with Azure Kubernetes Services and Docker
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C
- Plan and design data movement and data virtualization from legacy monolithic databases to modern cloud native storage solutions such as Azure SQL, Cosmos DB etc. using Azure Data Factory, Databricks
- Implement Serverless Functions, Logic Apps and Azure Data Factory Pipelines for event driven processes and integrations
- Integrate CI/CD and continuous testing practices with Azure DevOps into the engineering lifecycle.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Architect / Design / Develop various web applications using .NET Framework / .NET Core / Java or any other programming frameworks
- Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS Services mentioned in the skills sets
- Experience in implementation of best practices using various Design Patterns
- Must have strong team and interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task, when required
- Curious self-starter willing to learn and stay current with emerging technologies required
- High customer orientation and quality awareness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Web Technologies: ASP .Net / Asp .Net Core, ASP.Net /ASP.Net Core MVC, ASP.NET/ ASP.Net Web API.
- Azure PaaS: App Services, Azure Functions, Application Insights, SQL Database, Storage Accounts, Azure Service Bus, Logic Apps, API Management and Cosmos DB, Azure DevOps
- Design Patters: SOLID Principles, Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Certifications: AZ-300 & AZ-301: Azure Solutions Architect
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.