Azure Visualization Specialist
Location: Burbank, CA (WFH presently)
Employment terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Experience with NoSQL like Graph DB Neo4j Cosmos DB AWS Neptune Janus Graph Tigergraph Apache Jena BlazeGraph and relational databases
- Knowledge of Graph Query languages like CQL Gremlin etc Experience developing data models for Property Graph databases
- Should have implemented 1 2 large scale implementations using neo4j
- Working knowledge of neo4j Cypher and scaling up neo4j cluster E
- xperience in Cypher query optimization Experience in scaling graph data for billions of nodes Strong SQL and higher level programming languages with solid knowledge of data mining machine learning algorithms and tools
- Experience in uncovering insights deploying state of the art algorithms and building practical solutions on massive user and product data by building a knowledge graph and its supporting infrastructure
- Knowledge of building various graphs and graph machine learning models applications to serve various business purposes such as fraud detection credit scoring user profiling listing information mining etc
- Experience in analyzing massive data and conducting feature engineering by large scale data mining Handson exposure on setting up data pipelines and building reliable datasets with a graph database
- Experience on developing and maintaining the in house knowledge graph platform to serve various business teams
- Exposure on researching state of the art techniques in graph neural networks to solve challenging problems
- Hands on exposure to programming and scripting language like Python and PySpark Proficiency in integrating production grade Python applications with REST endpoints and Graph DB engines
- Good knowledge of big data ecosystem Hadoop Big Data technologies
- Experience with data integration tools ETL ELT tools Experience with Azure Cloud Platform is desirable
- Excellent client facing skills and ability to engage with technical and business stakeholders
- Good communication skills verbal written
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
`This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.