The focus of your role
Our consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for our clients. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything Azure related, our consultants build out a continuous integration process married with a solid release strategy while having the ability to upskill our customer’s team members and advise on best practice and strategy to management. Your passion for Cloud will be anchored in Microsoft technologies while being aware of other open-source options to be able to give well rounded and extremely informed advice.
What you’ll do
- Understand the current client/project landscape and define and design the solution architecture
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge Digital / Cloud-based architectures in development today
- Identify the Accelerators that can be introduced to assist with the implementation and adoption of Azure cloud within the project and organisation.
- Implementation of Could Architecture best practices and process including ensuring the adoption by the development teams.
- Manage and maintain the Architecture processes throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Use effective communication to work with development teams to constantly enhance, document, found processes, improve coordination and increase the operational performance and security of systems.
- Working with the wider Capgemini Architecture community to identify and develop new accelerators that can be introduced to new and existing projects.
- Exposure to a variety of industries e.g. Public Sector, Retail, Utilities, Manufacturing, Transport, Health.