Capgemini Sweden is looking for several Microsoft 365 developers to join their MS Cloud solutions team in the south region.
Joining Capgemini Sweden as a Microsoft 365 consultant, you will work with development of innovative & edgy custom solutions based on the entire M365 app suit including SharePoint Online, MS Teams and MS Power Platform, etc. These solutions come in a variety of flavors such as Modern Workplace solutions, Custom MS Teams apps, Enterprise-level Document Management & Archiving solutions, Custom Business Process Automation via the awesome MS Power Platform, etc.
If you have a background in SharePoint development and are keen on keeping up with the latest Microsoft technologies & cloud platforms, then this position could be the next step for you.
– Background in SharePoint Online development (PnP, PowerShell, SPFX)
– Background in App/Flow making via MS Power Platform
– Experience in consuming REST API in integration scenarios
– Experience in consuming MS Graph API
–Written & Spoken command of Swedish language is a MUST.
– Background in MS Teams development
– Hands-on experience with MS Azure custom Web API development
– Hands-on experience with React.js
– Experience in content migration from SharePoint On-premises to SharePoint Online/M365
– Experience in integration of M365 & D365 for document management purpose
At Capgemini, we believe in positive & professional attitude, sharing knowledge and investing in every consultant’s education & skill development to help everyone grow. At the same time, we value FUN at work. By joining us, you will have an opportunity to grow both as a person and a professional.
Do you want to be part of our M365 team and create impact in high-profile enterprise businesses in the country? Please submit your CV via the link below.