Microsoft 365 Architect | 9 to 16 years | Bangalore
- Assists with the development of cloud design standards related to the Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Experience implementing services for large enterprises for Microsoft Azure and Office 365 services.
- Experience implementing services on Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) and Windows 10
- Experience in automating business processes with Power Platform
- Drives definition and standards required to operationalize cloud services
- Experience in administrative, security, and data loss prevention capabilities of Microsoft 365
- Hands-on experience on M365 features and capabilities including availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, backup, and security, compliance and security reviews
- Expertise in system design including tools capability, integration design, data modelling, security & privacy, business process implementation, etc.
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill
- 12+ years of extensive experience and technical knowledge of Microsoft365 and Azure
- Office 365: Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Skype for Business Online, Yammer
- Power Platform: PowerBI, Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agents
- Exchange Server Infrastructure (On-Premise).
- Identity and Access Management: Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS, MIM
- Device and App Management: Windows Enterprise, M365 Admin Center, Microsoft Intune
- Azure Event Hub, Azure Insights, Azure Key Vault, Splunk, EMS/Intune, System Center (SCCM, SCOM, SCSM), and SQL Server
August 26, 2021