Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview:
Job Role : Microservices Architect
Position: Irving, Texas
FullTime with benefits
- Microservices Architect Job Requirements 10 years of experience working on backend technologies and cloud development of microservices
- Strong technical depth across cloud technology areas Microservices Java stack depth in several areas and breadth and interest across a much larger range
- Strong understanding of Spark batch and streaming processes Broad knowledge of contemporary technologies and frameworks blended with experience of working with relevant ones Spring RESTful Web Services Database
- Extensive experience with the latest technology stacks NoSQL dbs and DevOps Experience working with J2EE Spring Core AOP
- Spring Boot and other frameworks Design Develop self contained RESTful microservices with Java 8 using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud frameworks Scala using Finatra Scalatra
- And or Akka frameworks Node js using Express js Restify or Hapi Data access and modeling using NoSQL and Relational data stores MongoDB Neo4J or OrientDB Redis Oracle Package deploy
- And run microservices with Docker and Docker Compose Pub Sub messaging based integration with Apache Kafka Patterns and solutions for Service Discovery on Docker based environments
- API Gateway with Consul Registrator Consul Template and Nginx Object Oriented and Functional programming patterns Domain Driven Design TDD and BDD
- Nice to have skills Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and strong leadership skills to effectively influence decisions and positively impact progress is required Experience with Agile Methodology including Scaled Agile Framework SAFe is desired Banking Financial services industry knowledge is preferred
Enterprise Architect Experience gt One to Three Years Enterprise Architect Primary 1 Microservices Architecture Experience gt One to Three Years Microservices Architecture Primary 1
What we Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.