- Installation and configuration of multi node architecture environments including upgrades and platform migration.
- Strong knowledge in various transmission protocols such as SFTP SSH and Connect Direct NDM Security standards PGP GPG SSL.
- Must possess the ability to write scripts in SQL Hands on experience in UNIX scripting Python Perl Excellent understanding on fundamentals of load balancing techniques tools Must be self initiated and a seasoned team player
- Working knowledge of file encryption software such as PGP is a plus Server operating systems Linux Unix Windows Virtualized servers and hosted server architectures
- Excellent troubleshooting skills specifically requiring working with internal teams and Vendors
- Experience in IBM MFT Sterling Integrator administration B2Bi SSP SEAS is plus Software Development Life Cycle SDLC including requirements gathering solution design building technical artifacts system testing deployment and support
IBM MFT Sterling Integrator
SQL & UNIX Scripting