Join Capgemini as a MDM Business Analyst, and you’ll be a key element in our business critical MDM service delivered to one of the world’s best-known brands. We rely on you to be a self-propelled crucial link between the customer and the technical teams to make sure all requirements are well defined, documented and anchored with stakeholders. It’s an opportunity to work with a highly talented team of consultants, and together build a game changing MDM service with our customer.
You’ll work with leading-edge technology, enterprise solutions and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
- Lead workshops with customer stakeholders.
- Formulate and define requirements.
- Act as a stakeholder and SME towards the developers.
- In collaboration with the client, prioritization the requirements to secure most business value.
- Work in close collaboration with solution architects and development team to identify the best solution.
We’re looking for an outstanding MDM Business Analyst who can bring:
- A track record of success in requirements management from IT projects.
- An agile mindset and working experience from agile methodology.
- A degree-level education (or equivalent).
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
- Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
- Experience from IBM MDM technology.
- Experience from large and/or global organizations.
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com