Title: MDM Data Architect (10283970_925216)
Location : Chicago, IL (WFH presently – relocaiton required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Design the overall technological architecture of the product with the support of the team
- Guide project teams on technology strategy related to coding practices continuous integration and automated deployment and help to interpret technology strategy into consumable units of work deployed to the teams
- Responsible for executing technical design and infrastructure environments strategy including deployments ensuring that these are kept in line with a Minimum Viable Product MVP mindset of emerging architecture
- Mentor and coach the technical team providing feedback on deliverables and project timelines including support with code reviews domain knowledge and ownership SLA development and application reliability
- Coach and educate team on industry trends and emerging technologies elevating the business acumen of the team Be hands on and engage in coding to help the team to develop a solution and solve all surfacing problems at hand
- Constantly look for better ways of solving technical problems and designing the solution not afraid of challenging the status quo
- Identify and remove complex technical impediments Work with Product Owner to align the roadmap with strengths and opportunities within the technical stack
- Bring forward business acumen and knowledge to influence decisions
- Serve as technical liaison with adjacent areas to integrate applications and implement software engineering best practices for higher code quality
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science Engineering Information Systems Business Administration or a related field
- Deep Master Data Management subject matter expertise and broad experience with implementations i e three to five years
- Strong communication skills to align the organization on complex technical decisions e g with architecture committee
- Significant experience of Agile infrastructure environments and deployment strategies technologies to drive efficient working practices and DevOps
- Active coach and mentor whose goals are to grow and maximize the team s potential
- Experience in Agile Development
- Experience working on projects that span multiple organizations and business units Data driven uses methodologies metrics and analysis to plan assess performance against business goals
- Broad knowledge across various data capabilities e g architecture databases cloud data engineering analytics and diversity of roles and experiences
- Remote with up to 50% travel requirement
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.