A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role: MDM Architect (368362)
Location: New York City, NY
- 15 years application development and implementation experience leading cross functional global teams with hands on involvement and deep subject matter expertise to drive IT enabled business transformation
- Analyze and define detailed MDM processes tasks data flows and dependencies
- Technical role as an individual contributor and or team lead for the complex Master Data Management program
- Informatica MDM DQ DG Java Data Modeling
- Fluent knowledge of Informatica MDM HUB v10 and above
- Expert in MDM configuration including Hub Server Cleanse server.
- Expert in supporting IDD front end MDM and general data modeling expert
- Expert in creating and tuning Informatica match rules
- Batch real time data integration experience
- Expert in Informatica Hierarchy Manager Capability of developing Java user exists
- Expert in understanding Informatica Trust framework
- Capable of creating workflows using ActiveVOS
- Bring in industry best practices for building enterprise wide MDM solution – SME level
- Define and architect Data Validation Rules
- High Level Design of ETL mappings MDM Mappings
- Create road map for future MDM phases and integration of MDM hub with downstream data consumers
- Develop MDM solution mappings and configurations meeting technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs
- Reviews MDM unit tests and walks through code with developers
- Conducts database code unit tests and code reviews and participate in system and integration test and remedies solution defects
- Suggest best testing strategy like restrict the number of records for MDM Analyze the data in UAT and generate insights about data.
- Proven expert of Informatica MDM implementations
- Performance Tuning Data Conversion tiered architecture etc
- Provide technical oversight to ETL and Data Quality tools needed for MDM implementation
- Provide technical expertise in Informatica MDM User Exits Match Rules HM IDD E360 SIF
- Analyzes and defines detailed MDM processes tasks data flows and dependencies
- Troubleshoot technical issue conflict resolution and demonstrate problem solving skill
- Supporting requirement analysis system analysis design development testing implementation
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
- Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini