Master Data Management | 5 to 7 years | Salem
- Maintaining and reviewing master data.
- Managing reports and deliverables of the team.
- Resolving issues and tracking.
- Managing E2E activities of master data management scope.
- Reduce the process gaps with automations and development.
- Act as SPOC for the respective team and inherit team’s achievement.
- Work life balancing.
- Should adhere to all organizational rules and mandates.
- Should have good presentation skill.
- Should review DTP’s and SOP’s time to time.
- Need to review issue logs time to time and report it.
- Good Analytical Skills.
- Strong knowledge in Vendor Masters & Customer Masters.
June 2, 2021