Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- C1-level English (written and spoken)
- 2+ years of experience in developing or building teams, or mentoring/coaching
- Passion for marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree in English, Marketing, Communications or Psychology
- Excellent communication skills, with a customer-centric approach
- Strong project management skills and experience
- A desire to work with people and to forge strong working relationships
- Attention to detail
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
- Experience working in a corporate marketing function or creative agency
What duties will help you grow?
- Lead high-profile projects autonomously by working directly with our internal clients to understand their requirements, define assets and agree on scope of delivery
- Serve as one of main points of contact for incoming requests, managing client expectations and turning them into a defined roadmap, while foreseeing and preventing risks
- Coordinate proposal writing process, creation of competitive estimates, review and evaluate creative work and its alignment to brief
- Build strong relationships with our stakeholders and internal teams, establishing the role of a trusted advisor
- Take charge of managing day to day activities, workflows and coordination of the Project Management team, setting expectations, providing clear direction and guidance
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).