Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
What you need to have:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in coordinating creative projects (video, design, content)
- Experience from sales support or account management in a professional services environment, or professional experience in marketing communications
- Experience in working with agencies and/or working in an IT services or B2B product environment
- Experience in traditional print, media and digital marketing and web development implementation
- Documented hands-on experience developing creative strategies
- Attention to detail (ability to proofread your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context).
- Excellent Project Management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter with a pro-active approach and ability to put forward new ideas
- Sees the big picture and delivers on it. Understands a campaign/bidding/tender/pursuit process and knows how to shape a creative proposal into a connected story (with messaging, visuals and creative deliverables) across all the client touch points. Knows how to set a stage for a sales team to effectively pitch their offering to clients.
- An expert advisor. Manage and deliver key creative and branding elements during prepositioning, offering, go-to-market, bidding and/or client visits & meetings stages. Project Manage and execute a customized marketing strategy for sales, marketing and delivery efforts.
- Understands business demands and stakeholders. Analyze company’s value proposition and work with sales support teams to deliver high quality, innovative, one-to-one branding solutions to best position Capgemini to individual clients during a sales cycle
- Leads projects. Drive a production team (content and design) by conceptualizing the value proposition and visualizing key sales messages within proposed marketing collateral
At MACS, Marketing Project Manager means being able to:
- Lead projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve critical new business opportunities for Capgemini, with stakeholders ranging from Senior Sales Executives to Account Development and Bid Management teams. Internally, you'll work with designers, copywriters, developers and experienced marketing professionals to deliver creative content, client-focused messaging, and various types of digital and print collateral. It’ll be your job to successfully translate project objectives into tangible deliverables and come up with tactics that help attract attention of external clients to Capgemini's offering. You’ll be responsible for creation and oversight of various campaigns and deliverables (film, web, mobile, VI, content, etc). Role requires high focus on building stakeholder relationships and delivering high-quality output, plus support across a bid-cycle, which includes key sales stages: RFx response and submission, client presentations/workshops, client visits, etc.
- Coordinate multiple deliverables at once. Creative project management is more than just running a project. It involves providing direction for both your stakeholders and internal production teams. It means uncovering and aligning with client expectations and delivering ample support and oversight across multiple deliverables at once. Being highly organized, responsive and above all proactive with ideas with an ability to multi-task and prioritize, in a shifting environment, is key.
- Contribute good copy. You’ll be partially responsible for creating marketing content. You’ll be expected to help write or edit scripts and storyboards for animations, webinars, webcasts, events, product and service brochures, white papers, ad copy, newsletters, web copy, thought leadership, newsletters, press releases, presentations, case studies, bios, invitations, email campaigns, etc.
- Understand the business. You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and delivery teams to translate often complex services into marketing campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value.
- Drive best practices and advise on best course of action. Introduce efficiencies/improvements in day-to-day operations of allocated resources, optimize success of support activities through proper measurement, analysis, benchmarking and reporting on activities performed. Advise client teams on effective approaches to branding, positioning, and marketing of services/products and then driving those activities.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Marketing Project Manager will work in a global team with experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams from around the world. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from traditional marketing materials (print) through newer forms of media (video and motion) and across digital and social.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal
growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing