- Planning- Ability to have a view on strategic/tactical decisions on campaign planning, customer segmentation and revenue goals to be achieved. Be aware of the country specific plans
- Execution- Undertake Salesforce.com, Pardot marketing database clean-up for accounts to enrich & update their data and its integrity.
- Develop and executes campaigns for account based marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing and demand creation programs in Salesforce.com, Pardot application – having taken the time to understand the campaign objectives.
- Proactively advise clients on improving their marketing processes by using lead nurturing, customer buyer journey and best practices
- Reporting and Analytics – Perform analytics on the campaigns to help demonstrate success to include segmentation and targeting as scoped on a project basis
- Work with Onshore Marketing Managers to define metrics; measure, track, analyse and regularly report on the effectiveness of overall campaign performance.
- Define and implement new marketing automation methodologies that will maximize efficiency
- Coordination – Collaborate with Email Marketing Team and design responsive emails, responsive templates, and responsive websites
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues and CRM/Demand Generation Operations
- Strong experience in Marketing, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing,
- Advanced knowledge of CRM software like Salesforce.com, Pardot, Eloqua
- Advanced Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Responsive Design, Media/Responsive Design Queries and Templates
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite