Why join frog?
Since June 2021, frog is part of Capgemini Invent. frog partners with customer-centric enterprises to drive sustainable growth, by building and orchestrating experiences at scale, while harnessing the power of data and technology. We’re inventing the future of customer experiences by delivering market-defining business models, products, services, brand engagements and communications.
Joining frog means you’ll be joining the “pond,” a global network of studios, each with a thriving in-person and vibrant virtual culture. frogs are curious, collaborative, and courageous, united by our passion for improving the human experience across our areas of expertise, while each bringing our unique and diverse skills and experiences to the table. We draw on our global reach and local knowledge to solve complex problems and create innovative, sustainable solutions that touch hearts and move markets. frogs prize humour, positivity, and community just as highly as performance and outcomes. Our culture is open, flexible, inclusive, and engaging. Working at frog means being empowered to meet the moment, and Make Your Mark on every project, in your studio, your community—and the world at large.
Who you’ll be working with
As part of the UK marketing and communications team you will work closely with the frog business to support the ambition for growth. The goal is to increase market presence, drive demand and build eminence through the work we do for clients.
What you’ll be doing
This will include, but not limited to, integrated marketing campaigns, event management, account-based marketing programmes, pursuit support and external communications. You will deliver B2B integrated marketing campaigns in line with the marketing strategy for our brand, making us famous in our industry and beyond, helping us attract new clients and awesome talent. You’re passionate about high-quality content, growing the brand and delivering impact, working across multiple channels and campaigns. You should also have an interest in the digital and design industry. We’ve got big plans for growth and you’ll be key to making it happen. The key parts of the role include:
● Work with the leadership team and wider UK marketing team to implement the marketing strategy, identifying big bets and unique opportunities to increase the visibility of our brand, grow our business with existing accounts and attract new clients
● Design and execute marketing campaigns, working with our multidisciplinary team, to raise awareness and generate demand around our offers, products and big ideas
● Manager our comms channels, including the website, social media and newsletters
● Content creation – we create content in multiple formats including case studies, blogs, videos and whitepapers, whichever is best suited to the audience we want to reach
● Drive the events programme – helping our team build their speaker profiles, qualifying the right opportunities, and getting us on stage. You’ll also help organise events for our client and talent audiences
● Have a point of view on metrics of success, know your way around different analytics platforms to track our campaigns, communicate learnings and suggest what to optimise
● Get people involved and excited about marketing – and help them be their best
● Write captivating copy, edit, proofread, turn a blog upside down and into a deck (and vice versa)
● Plan multiple marketing activities, and manage content and event calendars effectively
● Over time become confident in identifying themes, trends and topics that we should be talking about to external audiences
What we look for
● Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets
● Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels
● Experience in a B2B marketing role
● Experience within digital, design and innovation space
● Experience in measuring and reporting marketing campaigns
● Some experience of working with a CRM
• Good writing, proof reading and editing skills. Outstanding attention to detail.
• Creative and innovative – always looking to improve and add value
• Proven ability to be successful in a matrixed organisation, and to enlist support and commitment from peers
Equal opportunities at frog
frog and Capgemini Invent are Equal Opportunity Employers encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
frog is a global business with teams working from every corner of the world. To help us process your application, please ensure that your application documents (CV, cover letter, portfolio, etc.) are all in English.
About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses.
Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want