Job Title: Global Financial Services Insights & Data (FS I&D) Marketing Manager
• Team: Financial Services Insights & Data.
• Work Schedule: Full Time.
• Job Location: US remote, Eastern or Midwest time zone.
As the Global Financial Services Insights & Data Marketing manager, you will be delivering successful multi-channel demand generation campaigns. The ideal candidate will have good business knowledge of the IT landscape and the financial services industry. This individual will manage the execution of our marketing programs with subject matter experts, alliance partners, vendors, and corporate channels such as website and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter).
• Design and lead marketing programs including the development of compelling messaging, POVs, marketing assets and demand generation activities covering artificial intelligence, data fabric, industry cloud and analytics to the financial services industry.
• Design social media campaigns for our major focus areas (write messaging, coordinate with graphic designer to create Flashcards), and create internal comms to promote adoption among our team.
• Coordinate with sales and marketing systems for email campaigns or, if using outside resources for content syndication, coordinate requirements and materials.
• With Internal Comms lead, provide editorial support for Internal Sales Sheets and External Sales Deck for key solutions. Ensure high standards in articulation and corporate visual image.
• Project management for event coordination: webinars, conferences, custom events (such as industry days). Manage virtual / physical booth creation (verbiage and visuals), deliver appropriate collateral for audience & conference theme, ensure all SME responsibilities are met on a timely basis.
• Manage internal road shows and executive team visits to regional offices.
In this role, the communications lead will work directly with senior management and other company leaders and report to the Global Marketing and Communications leader. Candidate would be joining a high-performing, rapidly growing global business unit.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications.
• Knowledge of the financial services and technology industries.
• 4 or more years experience in similar roles.
• Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, editing, storytelling.
• Strong attention to detail, along with strong writing and editing skills for both original content as well as rewriting and optimizing content are essential.
• Ability to deliver against tight deadlines.
• Highly motivated self-starter, comfortable collaborating as part of a team or working independently.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills and be able to multitask.
• Able to work in a PC environment and have at least intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.