About the role
Capgemini’s in-house agency, MACS (Marketing And Creative Services), has over 70 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds and 13 different nationalities. We are looking for a Content Marketer with native-speaker level English to join us and fuel our continued growth.
MACS is based in Krakow, Poland. The chosen Content Marketer will work in a global team with experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams from around the world. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects ranging from traditional marketing materials (print) through newer forms of media (video and motion) and across digital and social.
What you will do:
MACS is based in Krakow, Poland. The chosen Marketing Lead will work in a global team collaborating with experienced marketers, consultants, and sales teams from around the world. In this role you will be responsible for creating marketing campaigns that build awareness or drive client interest around new Capgemini tools and services. You will craft different types of content, optimize different channels of delivery, plan events and shape program objectives with stakeholders across our organization.
A Marketing Lead works in a fast-paced team where your ability to craft and present vision to senior executives, helm creative projects and coordinate their workflow, build stakeholder relationships, and create areas for growth will be crucial to delivering successful output across a variety of projects. Projects ranging from content, design and creatives across traditional marketing materials (print)through new media formats (digital and social campaigns) along with video and motion work (incl.VR/AR).
• Vision: You know how to inspire and understand how to translate vision into a realistic action plan. You have a natural ability to see the big picture as well as the details, and map both together.
• Leadership: You are an expert in leading stakeholders and production teams on creative campaigns by understanding a bidding/tender/pursuit process and knowing how to shape a creative proposal into a connected story (with messaging, visuals and creative deliverables) across all the client touch points. You know how to set a stage for a sales team to effectively pitch their offering to clients.
• B2B understanding. You’ll work closely with marketing, sales and delivery teams to translate often complex services into marketing campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value.
• Self-starter. You uncover client expectations and turn them into your own targets with a natural sense of creating opportunities for new programs/projects, or expanding scope of existing efforts.
• Collaborator. You can not only project manage and execute a customized marketing strategy for sales, marketing and delivery efforts, but also create and launch a campaign from start to finish. You know how to introduce efficiencies and improvements in day-to-day operations all the while advising clients on effective approaches to branding, positioning, and marketing of
What you need to have
•Excellent written and spoken English (ability to shape and contribute to content development)
•Experience in coordinating creative projects (video, design, content)
•3+ years of experience with sales support or account management in a professional service
environment, or professional experience in marketing communications
• Experience in working with agencies and/or working in an IT services or B2B product environment
•Experience in traditional print, media and digital marketing and web development implementation
•Documented hands-on experience developing creative strategies
•Attention to detail (ability to proofread your work and that of others)
•A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context).
•Excellent Project Management, organizational and multi-tasking skills
•Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
•Strong interpersonal and communication skills
•Self-starter with a pro-active approach and ability to put forward new ideas
What the role offers
•Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team (13 nationalities) of marketers, writers, designers, developers, and dedicated project managers. Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
•A training budget and access to a rich range of tools and training resources
•Opportunity for personal development in an international environment
•Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads and agency-seasoned
What we offer
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.