Holborn, London, UK
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Who you’ll be working with
The UK marketing and communications team work closely with the market facing business teams to support the ambition for growth. With expertise in sector focused, integrated marketing campaigns, event management, account based marketing programmes, pursuit support and external communications, the team supports the business strategy by building brand awareness, enhancing our offers and driving market share.
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will be able to manage and deliver multiple marketing campaigns, events and activities in support of the UK Sector focused marketing and communications plan. The role will be responsible for executing integrated campaign activity, (briefing and managing agencies in some cases), monitoring progress and initiating follow up activity to ensure all leads are tracked in the CRM system. The role will work closely with UK account and sales teams, as well as with our offshore team members who include design, web, social and campaign support.
The role will interface with our industry sector teams to support go to market growth ambitions across private and public sectors. The role will report into a Senior Marketing Manager and work closely with the extended marketing team in support of the UK Marketing & Communication priorities.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement lead generation marketing campaigns at sector and offer level in support of the overall marketing plan. This will require liaison with senior sector and sales leads to identify target audiences, create supporting campaign collateral (managing the process flow with copywriters and designers through to publication) and select appropriate channels for delivery.
- Post-campaign follow-up – pro-actively manage the lead management process to ensure leads associated with marketing activity are tracked via our CRM system (Salesforce) and can be used to demonstrate contribution to pipeline and bookings.
- Support the creation of Account Based Marketing plans designed to drive the growth of our top accounts.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the Capgemini brand in the market. This will include the digital distribution of content such as client wins, success stories and thought leadership and will involve working closely with the external communications team.
- Plan and execute the delivery of key business events, involving managing logistics, client invitation process and associated follow-up activity.
- Master and leverage tools as appropriate to role e.g. newsletter builders, social media channels.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable experience in a B2B marketing role including lead generation campaigns, event delivery, email marketing, content creation, digital marketing.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Good writing, proof reading and editing skills. Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Experience of Salesforce and/or Pardot would be an advantage
- Creative and innovative – always looking to improve and add value.
- Professional marketing qualification (or working towards).
- Knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels e.g. SEO, website, social media and execution of strategies to demonstrate growth.
- A track record of implementing a marketing strategy.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.