At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, we have a 6,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
Who you’ll be working with
The UK marketing and communications team work closely with the business to support the ambition for growth. With expertise in sector focused, client stories to build eminence and demand in the marketplace. This will include, but not limited to B2B marketing strategy, integrated marketing campaigns, event management, account based marketing programmes, pursuit support and external communications. The goal is to increase market presence, drive demand and build eminence through the work we do for clients.
The focus of your role
The successful candidate will be able to work collaboratively with the sector teams to drive always on marketing around sector key messages, told through client stories and supported by our capabilities. This will focus on key global/regional industry events with engagement before, during and after to include messaging strategies, content creation and distribution, speaking engagements and ongoing roundtable and CxO events. The role will be responsible for executing integrated campaign activity, (briefing and managing agencies in some cases), monitoring progress, iterating and optimising to ensure our KPIs are being met. The role will work closely with UK consulting teams as well as our offshore team members which include design, web, social and campaign support.
The role will report into the Capgemini Invent UK Head of Growth and Marketing and work closely with the extended marketing team in support of the UK Marketing & Communication priorities.
What you’ll do
- Working with the business you will set the overall marketing strategy for Invent UK and for the individual sector teams within.
- Design and implement B2B lead generation marketing campaigns at sector and client level in support of the overall marketing plan. This will require liaison with senior sector and sales leads to identify target audiences, create supporting campaign collateral (managing the process flow with copywriters and designers through to publication) and select appropriate channels for delivery.
- Post-campaign follow-up – pro-actively manage the lead management process to ensure leads associated with marketing activity are tracked via our CRM system (Salesforce) and can be used to demonstrate contribution to pipeline and bookings.
- Lead the creation of Account Based Marketing plans designed to drive the growth of our top accounts.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the Capgemini Invent brand in the market. This will include the digital distribution working closely with the external communications team.
What you’ll bring
You will ideally have demonstrable experience in a B2B marketing leadership role with understanding of best practive in including lead generation campaigns, event delivery, content creation, digital marketing.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets.
- Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
- Creative and innovative – always looking to improve and add value.
- A track record of implementing a marketing strategy.
What we’ll offer you
An opportunity to thrive and grow in a supportive entrepreneurial environment. You will work across different sectors, some mature and some growing. You will be paving the way for a new way of marketing for Capgemini Invent UK; and although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini Invent, we help organisations tackle what’s next. We believe in unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. We work across sectors helping companies become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini Invent, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.