The Job on Offer
Capgemini Global Insights & Data business line is a market leader in the data, platform, and analytics across all regions and cross many sectors (including financial services, consumer products, manufacturing & life sciences). Our offerings include end-2-end data integration to cloud platform, complete suite of AI engineering capabilities and a category of sector-based advanced analytics / AI solutions.
Capgemini global Insights & Data business line requires an experienced Marketing & Communications Lead with good understanding on market trends in the areas of business intelligence, cloud, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
Capgemini is embarking on a journey to build global data management community, which will add strong business value and will act like a magnet for our employees. The incumbent will help lead the shaping and running of the Data Management (DM) community by liaising with senior leadership and SMEs of Capgemini. In this position the candidate will report to DM community executive sponsor. This strategic position will drive Capgemini DM community business ambition to build talent pools by proposing career paths, competency building, and best in class employee experience.
The range of activities that you will get involved with is extensive and includes:
- Marketing and communication leader for global data management community
- Strategize and implement internal and external Marketing Communications
- Brand building for Data Management community
- Leverage latest channels like social media, collaboration platforms, Group platforms like Talent, Next etc.
- Drive Central approach and support regional customization
- Develop strong awareness of Data Management community in our employees
- Leverage Marketing Communications to attract and engage employees
- Work closely with data leaders to surface capabilities, offerings and assets
- Closely work with Data Management community operational leader and enable him by right Marketing Communication strategy
- Marketing & Communication skills, trends and technologies
- Shaping or part of community/practice building
- Smart navigator in metrics organization
- Ability to comfortably work with CEOs and senior leaders
- Knowledge of data domain will be an additional advantage
- Worked in global metrics organization
- Been part of global community or practice or similar groups in multinational organization
- Education = Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related discipline
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com