Scope of work
As a leader in digital transformation, Capgemini is a responsible company working to ensure that technology and innovation drive sustainable and social development.
Driving CSR strategy definition and implementation in Japan, in accordance with Capgemini Group’s strategy and targets, the role is to cover the three pillars of the Group’s CSR strategy of 1) Environmental Sustainability, 2) Diversity and Inclusion and 3) Digital inclusion.
Sitting under the umbrella of Marketing and Communications, the role will also focus on overall people engagement and organizational culture to support promotion of Capgemini Japan’s brand. Occasionally the person will be working on activities relating to marketing, communications and internal engagement.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing and Communications Japan, the CSR role requires collaboration with Vertical CSR leads in APAC and working closely with local stakeholders to implement CSR programs on the ground. Local stakeholders include but are not limited to CRES, HR and the Local Leadership Team.
- People related functions (ie. Talent Acquisition and Human Resources) — for embedding Diversity, Inclusion and enforcing Group values and ethics compliance.
- Functions in connection with environmental resources (ie. Japan CRES) — to implement an ambitious environmental sustainability strategy.
- Functions in charge of internal and external communications (ie. Japan Marketing)
for the external communications of Capgemini Japan’s/Group’s CSR activities and ethical values.
- APAC CSR Network
- Global/APAC CSR Lead
Experience / Requirements:
- proactive individual who is able to drive activities with limited supervision
- demonstrated project management skills and strategic problem-solving ability
- demonstrated experience in integrated digital communications and campaign planning, including development, execution and measurement
- strong writing and editing abilities in Japanese, possibly in English
- data visualization and storytelling as well as developing creative content to engage audience
- experience and understanding of multi-cultural and multi-country/region businesses is preferred
- ability and flexibility in creating as well as executing strategies and tasks
- solid critical thinking and creating-values abilities
Location : Tokyo