We are currently seeking a top performing Market Intelligence Insurance SME, with experience in Thought Leadership and an in-depth understanding of the insurance industry, to join our successful Market Intelligence Strategic Analysis Group (FS MI SAG).
This is a permanent requirement within our Financial Services Business Unit and the successful consultant will be expected to support the insurance business across the globe (with regular travel). The role will be based in UK.
The team (FS MISAG) also serves as an advisor and partner to the senior leadership and business units of Capgemini FS by helping deliver measurable market impact to Capgemini’s Financial Services business.
- The role entails enabling Capgemini brand growth and strategic decision-making for Insurance clients and the senior Capgemini Insurance leaders through:
- Two-way conduit (such as brainstorming on topics and content) for MISAG in terms of all Insurance thought leadership and strategic studies
- Leveraging the thought leadership and strategic analysis done by the MISAG team in insurance domain to present to clients and senior leaders
- Insightful discussions and presentations with the CG leaders and insurance clients by creating a regular cycle of events
- Positioning themselves as the point person to enable pre-sales and sales conversation based on thought leadership in insurance
- Showcasing key domain leadership on client interactions, and insurance industry speaking spots
- Key skills needed for the role are ability to build relationships & use influence, strategic & critical thinking aptitude, business acumen, in-depth insurance knowledge, and proven expertise in client/stakeholder management and leading complex projects.
- Conduct insightful discussions and presentations with clients leveraging the thought leadership produced by the team to create a regular lifecycle of events/touch points in tandem with Capgemini insurance leadership to enable business growth
- Secure and help execute strategic projects for Capgemini insurance leadership and their clients (with support from MISAG team)
- Acts as a brand ambassador of MISAG team with the Capgemini insurance leadership
- Represents Capgemini in front of media and at key events as an expert on insurance industry
- Guides the MISAG team with inputs, and insights on various thought leadership pieces in insurance
- Owns the for overall Insurance domain with Market Intelligence including the World Reports
- Conceptualizes new focused reports within the Insurance domain to drill down on specific topics (ex. Digital health, automated claim management, New risks in changing P&C Insurance landscape)
- Align with key senior executives at client side and Capgemini insurance BU/practice to:
- Collaborate across functions and countries as the point person for sales enablement / revenue generation for Capgemini FS-Insurance business globally
- Identify and support on potential new growth opportunities and future trends
- Support accounts and businesses to drive coherence of vision, strategy, financial planning and strategic initiatives
Strategic thinking and result orientation
- Critical thinker, is not afraid of challenging others' ideas and quick learner, innovative thinker
- Excellent strategic, analytical and conceptual skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations and issues
- Passion for quality and efficiency and a strong "can-do" attitude (‘La Niaque’)
- Flexible and adaptable nature to manage a multi-faceted role with changing priorities and tasks that are complex, unpredictable and time-sensitive
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and managing cross functional project teams
- Proven experience leading offshore teams of project leaders and strategic analysts based in India
- Structured and result-driven way of working and enjoys responsibility for getting things done
- Creativity in resolving unique and challenging business problems and ability to take proactive long-term view of business goals and objectives
- Relentless, deals well with resistance and pressure
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.