Market Intelligence | 4 to 6 years | Hyderabad
- The role entails contributing to the Insurance (Life, Health and Property & Casualty) domain projects within FS MISAG team to enable thought leadership and strategic decision-making for Capgemini Insurance leaders and clients. ·
- This needs to be achieved by a combination of comprehensive knowledge of the Insurance sector and project managing thought leadership and strategic analysis working along with the MISAG Insurance team.
- Effective networking with leaders and Insurance sector SMEs within Capgemini will also be a key requirement.
- The role also includes reviewing and guiding work from the team focused on (but not limited to) Insurance projects.
- Works independently / jointly to produce insightful qualitative and quantitative research and analysis in developing Insurance knowledge and insights for firm professionals, high value / impact pursuits and thought leadership.
- Key skills needed for the role are ability to build relationships, strategic & critical thinking aptitude, business acumen, Insurance and FS knowledge, and proven expertise in leading complex projects
- Minimum 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in Insurance sector with a consulting or financial services company combined with the strategic skills of a management consultant.
- Derive insights through research resources such as industry journals, analyst reports, and information databases. Work with large datasets and analyze information to draw meaningful insights; Analyze and summarize research results.
- Degree in a relevant area, e.g. Business Administration (MBA) from reputed University or Institute.
- Language skills: Fluency in English (written and oral).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge in VBA, Tableau, PowerBI, R is preferable.
- Build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders internally across multiple functions and business lines and effectively influence to achieve results.
- Listen empathetically to others, build trust by treating people fairly and with respect; be approachable to others.
- Demonstrate sophisticated written and spoken communication and presentation skills, and the ability to communicate effectively. Work effectively in virtual teams across geographies.
November 17, 2021