An overview of the role
You will have the opportunity to work with a Major Global Retailer on one of the largest Manhattan implementations in Europe.
We are strengthening our local delivery capabilities and looking for a Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems consultant who will be able to lead new business and project level implementations.
This is a role with real influence in which you as a Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems consultant will work as part of a broad team of SAP Supply Chain Management consultants to provide a high-quality end to end solution within the retail sector.
You will work on single or multiple project lifecycles, at any or all stages, from shaping a transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this is the role for you. With your in-depth knowledge of Manhattan Warehouse Management Systems, the market leading expertise of our existing team and Capgemini’s ever-present support for personal and professional development you will delight our customers as you set them up to rise to their next challenge or capitalise on their next opportunity.
- You will be performing in a senior consultant role and will be working closely with SAP consultants, Solution Architects and other teams across the programme
- You will have delivery ownership and will be conducting sessions with the business to gather their requirements, identify gaps and support stakeholders in designing changes in their processes aligned with best practice
- Provide functional input through each phase of the programme
- You will be required to configure and test enhancements and end user reports
- You will need to be able to document business and systematic processes
- Support the co-ordination of User Acceptance Testing
- Have knowledge on waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
- Excel in stakeholder management, building relationships and trust with our clients.
- Manage and develop your career through training, building your network and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
Why this role?
You will be a senior member of the wider SAP Supply Chain Team, which is one of the largest of its kind in the UK.
The Supply Chain Team prides itself on helping organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Delivering smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems will make up a large part of your responsibilities, enabling you to gain a great deal of satisfaction from your work.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of the essence of what Capgemini is and the impact we have on our customers. You will be supported throughout your journey with us to be part of our story and offered fulfilling assignments that will allow you to grow and express yourself through innovative, lateral thinking and your passion for change and new ideas.
- You will bring your depth of experience in Manhattan WMoS implementation & support; along with your knowledge in MHE integration from Manhattan WMoS
- A passion for delighting our customers, advising them on how to get the most out of their Manhattan WMoS system with the ability to articulate the solutions to business challenges/requirements in a non-technical manner.
- A depth of consulting and functional experience gained through completing multiple end-to-end project lifecycles
- Lead a team of consultants in understanding as-is business and come up to-be business maps
- A comprehensive understanding of the integration with SAP Transport Management and SAP Event Management; plus knowledge in the technical integration with ERP middleware and Oracle SQL
- Familiarity with multiple delivery methodologies including Agile.
- Enthusiasm for learning and staying current with the latest technologies and market forces.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.