Experience • 10 – 12 yrs
Designation • Manager
• Definition of architectural software solutions for a portfolio of projects in alignment with architectural standards of client organization
• Providing architecture and technology leadership to delivery teams, and client relationship management
• Help business teams define / elaborate requirements, and provide architecture leadership to define the solution
• Identification, communication and escalation of architectural risks associated with projects;
• Interfacing with other contributors to the overall solutions architecture for projects e.g. Security, infrastructure;
• Driving strategic and technical change through the organization
• Good Experience in a technology area (e.g. Java, REST security)
Required Skills • Should have worked as an Architect for more than 4 yrs in a large Enterprise Web Application, designing and implementation of complex applications
• Should be a good technical leader with motivation to excel in technology areas, proven technical expertise in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate & Webservices in terms of designing and implementing systems.
• Should have extensive hands on experience in design and development of J2EE Server side programming, MVC frameworks like Struts, Spring
• Should have working knowledge of rich client frameworks such as Angujar.js, bootst
• Should have hands on people to work in highly technical and aggressive time frame, must be capable of guiding others and working with multiple teams/clients.
• Should be able to independently think, visualize and innovate new ideas, prepare concepts and discuss with stakeholders.
• Should be proficient in implementation of well-known design and architectural patterns and UML diagrams