Any UK Base
Security Clearance Requirement: SC Cleared or Clearable
The Content Services practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice covering a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Information Strategy assessment, business case development and agenda-based selection of new systems, rapid ECM Health Check and implementation of content service platforms.
As a Managing Consultant, you will have a capability-focus, being purpose led and responsible for taking a lead role in a team of 48 people in the UK. This is a key leadership role with a focus on empowering, coaching and developing team members. The role requires someone who is strategic and critical thinking, possessing problem solving skills and being results driven.
You’ll work alongside the head of practice to drive our strategy, shape our offers, develop our capability and lead sales and delivery work with new and existing clients. Working with our market units you’ll generate new business, selling new work and take delivery responsibility for in excess of £2m per annum of consulting work.
Acting in an advisory capacity you will be responsible for championing the overall commercial performance of our client’s Digital Workplace, Document and content management strategies. As part of the role you will help customers with the implementation of their Digital Workplace transformation journey, helping clients align their digital technology, employees, and business processes to improve operational efficiency. We are leveraging Microsoft’s digital workplace technology stack, so key to success in this role is a deep understanding of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, Teams, Planner, Forms, and M365.
With a background in document and content management you will provide strategy and advisory services to clients looking to change the culture, platforms and architectures used in supporting their Digital Workplace.
- Oversee the relationship with our alliance partners Microsoft, OpenText, Alfresco and BOX and technology enabling vendors for content services to build strategic partnerships to underpin delivery of current and future GTM offers.
- Proven experience in managing a broad range of programmes and projects. You will be able to undertake all tasks relating to programme and project management, including business case preparation, benefits management, reporting, risk management, change management and stakeholder management and communication.
- Ability to foster relationships with colleagues in our Future of Technology practice and Cloud Infrastructure services teams to drive alignment
- Be commutable conversing at board level and liaising with stakeholders externally and internally across the organisation to discuss customer requirements and identify paint points.
- Ability to qommunicate technical information effectively to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Experience in managing multiple engagements with competing priorities
- Able to introduce innovative approaches that can be used to improve performance, reduce costs, increase quality and improve business processes, and provide clear rationale and supporting data to justify solutions
- An understanding of information governance and ECM technologies, with knowledge and practical experience of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Azure
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2019
- OpenText xECM
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicating confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials you produce.
- Building and maintaining internal and external network.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit: https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm