With more than 193,000 people in over 44 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.539 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com
Position Type: Full time / Permanent
Job Location: Stamford, CT
Job Title: Solution Architect
• Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
• Work with business partners, architects and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems and determine priority of needs.
• Ensure adherence to defined development life cycle, good software design practices, and Architecture strategy and intent
• Partner with business and client stakeholders to understand the scope of work, priorities, and requirements for development.
• Enforce company policies in areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management, compliance, and HR.
• Analyze, define and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment
• Coordinate coding, testing, implementation and documentation of solutions
• Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
• 8+ years of experience with API Management technologies and standards
• Lead the API Architecture & Design for API based middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions and directing developers
• Good knowledge of software design patterns and ability to apply them using J2EE and integration tools and features
• Define standards and guidelines for building API Service Layer, Security, Versioning, Encryption using Apigee API Gateway or equal
• Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Well versed in cloud native development including 12 factor app principles and Microservices Architecture.
• Knowledge of Security concepts and implementation in the Enterprise applications
• Strong knowledge of Web-Services, ability to implement REST and SOAP web-services from scratch
• Design, Develop and Deploy Spring and Apigee applications
• Practical knowledge of best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
Disclaimer: Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law