Who you’ll be working with
At Capgemini Invent we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges. Located in more than 30 offices and 25 creative studios around the world, we have a 7,000+ strong team.
As a globally renowned technology and digital leader, we have the responsibility, the ambition and the means to contribute to solving major societal questions that are shaping our future world. Invent for Society aims to value how social impact is part of the fabric of what we do.
See what it’s like to work at Capgemini Invent, visit our Glassdoor page
An overview of the role:
We are a thought leader in a range of industry sectors including Consumer Products and Retail, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and Automotive. During one of the most profound periods of disruption and transformation businesses we are able to partner with businesses and help them understand the issues, define solutions and steer them on the journey of transformation. We have a track record in delivery and our clients need results more than ever.
Within the UK, we are amongst the fastest growing and most successful Supply Chain consultancies, a testament to the tangible results that we continue to deliver with our clients. To continue this exciting growth, we are looking to recruit high calibre Supply Chain Management Consultants who can really make a difference for across multiple industry sectors.
Why this role?
First, and foremost, you will be responsible for designing and delivering innovative supply chain solutions for leading companies. You will draw on your knowledge to work collaboratively with Capgemini colleagues and our clients to support them in understanding challenges they face and develop solutions in their business. We are constantly developing our thinking around the changing face of industry in a digitally enabled world, and you’ll be a key part of selling and making this a reality with our clients.
You’ll be a leading member of the Supply Chain team which blends deep industry knowledge with practical consulting expertise; inventing what’s next for our clients. Working with fellow talented colleagues, you’ll transform every aspect of a clients’ operations to deliver sustained improvements across profitability, efficiency, quality and behavioural change. You’ll gain new skills which complement and improve your core expertise, enabling you to make a positive, lasting impact for Capgemini and our clients.
You’ll bring extensive experience gained through delivering major consulting assignments for blue-chip companies, with further operational and change leadership roles in industry a further bonus
Demonstrable experience across a representative sample of the following:
• Professional experience of, and deep knowledge in Supply Chain including one or more of the following areas:
• Supply Chain Planning and Forecasting
• Logistics solution design and operation
• eCommerce and Omnichannel solution design and implementation
• Supply Chain Sustainability
• Order capture & processing
• Fulfilment Centre design & Optimisation
• Control Towers, analytics and insights
• Payment and invoice processing
• You’ll have worked across Supply Chain, leading cross functional teams driving change.
• You demonstrate deep understanding of how Supply Chains can be used to differentiate and how they impact the customer proposition as well as other areas of the business.
• You can articulate how automation can improve operational performance; with implementation experience an advantage.
• You’ll have knowledge of how technology can be applied to deliver business value in the Supply Chain, and the technology development lifecycle.
• Knowledge of strategic network modelling tools, an advantage.
You bring a solid track record of landing successful and profitable projects, running teams to deliver in a collaborative manner in sometimes demanding project environments.
• You have experience in selling work to clients. You understand client business issues, develop relevant solutions, and bring those alive through telling a compelling story.
• You have a passion and understanding for transformation in a digital world, with a thirst for thinking ‘what is next’.
• You are focussed on ensuring new solutions deliver sustainable results within supply chain operations.
• You have a passion for development, coaching others and improving performance.
• You develop trusted client relationships, working collaboratively in partnership.
• You demonstrate professionalism, flexibility and resilience – being able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
We are looking for seasoned consultants with an entrepreneurial approach, knowledge and creativity to deliver truly inventive solutions to our clients.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
about. In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/