IAM Project Manager Chennai & Bangalore Location
Job Description :
• Having 8 to 10 years of IT experience with 3+ years in Project Management activities preferably with knowledge on IAM domain
• Experience in managing production support, maintenance and development projects
• Should have good experience on complete SDLC life cycle
• Managing schedule and task allocation among team members
• Manage migrations of applications from development to production.
• Experience in creating SOW, iSOW
• Experience in milestone/invoice triggering, Time card compliance, etc.
• Preparing WSR, MSR and updating the stakeholders
• Able to perform EM Portal update and monthly ETC update
• Should have experience in risk assessment, governance and compliance process.
• Good in analyzing information system needs and evaluating end-user requirements
• Knowledge on Single Sign On, Web Services, and Cloud Concepts
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office – MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint
• Provide day-to-day leadership and mentoring to the development team