Do you have a passion for Digital and for Transformation? Do you have experience in Financial Services, Telecom & Media, Energy & Utilities or Retail ? Do you enjoy the thrill of supporting organizations through the rational, political and emotional complexities of true Digital transformations? Are you an expert in customer experience, ecommerce and/or customer analytics? Then we have a great opportunity for you at Capgemini Consulting!
Capgemini Consulting is the global strategy and transformation consulting organisation of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on results. With the new digital economy creating significant disruptions and opportunities, our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals work with leading companies and governments to master Digital Transformation, drawing on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Main purpose of your role
A Managing Consultant (MC) at Capgemini Consulting is highly visible and makes a strong impact on our organization. An MC often serves as on-site client managers, driving and maintaining the existing relationship between CC NA and its clients by fully-leading smaller engagements with minimal support or driving workstreams within larger programs. In addition to supporting sales and business development, he/she is expected to be highly-involved in practice development. In this position, you will be challenged on an assortment of projects providing you depth and breadth of knowledge and experience.
In your role as Managing Consultant Digital Customer Experience you will help our clients on strategic projects and their digital transformation journey:
- Inspire them how they can optimize their customer experience e.g. by launching new products and services, implementing new customer journeys,…
- Help clients design, deliver and adopt digital technologies to improve their competitiveness
- Bridge the gap between business and technology, create the transformational roadmap and improve the clients’ capability
- Guide the client through complex change roadmaps, helping them to balance business change with technology change in a way that delivers benefits, delights their customers and engages the business
We are looking for candidates who match the following criteria:
- At least eight years of working experience as a management consultant within Financial Services, Telco, Retail or Energy & Utilities or a background with equal experience at a leading company within one of these industries
- A proven track record of projects/programs/initiatives within customer experience, e-commerce or customer driven analytics
- A vision on how digital transformation impacts businesses and how to support companies transforming
- Graduated a Master’s degree in Business or Engineering
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Strong interpersonal skills, enthusiast, results driven and a great team player
- Ambitious, analytical, commercial and relationship oriented
- Digital Native, eager to learn and rapidly grow in our organization
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills up to CxO level
- Ability to empathize with clients in politically challenging environments, to work under pressure within given timeframes