The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
This position will manage the Temenos Testing programme for key initiatives projects which span across multiple testing teams. The position will also be responsible for establishing the test standards and processes that are utilized by all the testing teams
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Manage a wide range of service delivery and service assurance test programs in support of key initiatives
- Partner with other test team managers to coordinate daily end to end test activities to ensure test commitments are met.
- Manage resources with other test team managers to ensure adequate staffing levels are maintained in order to meet commitments.
- Produce and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) around the testing performed within the team.
- Coach and develop direct reports through staff meeting, providing training opportunities and documentation of performance reviews.
- Manage a continuous process improvement program within the team.
- Perform hands-on Testing across both Agile and Waterfall projects
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- 10+ years progressive responsibility and experience in Testing in a Temenos T24 environment
- At least 4+ years managing medium to large technology-based teams.
- Proven track record of successfully managing QA for software products and delivering with quality on time
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology
- Strong team leadership and management skills leading engineering and test resources.
- Passionate about delivering quality products in a timely fashion
- Requires expertise with QA of large and complex software products
- Extensive knowledge of leading QA tools and methodologies
- Banking Domain Experience
- Strong Agile background
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.