Manager- Procurement | 9 to 12 years | Mumbai/Bangalore
- Minimum 9-12 years of experience in IT & Telco Procurement with International Vendor Management.
- Hardware, Software OR/and Telecom procurement experience with key OEM.
- Experience in managing negotiations for IT domain, by delivering savings and cost efficiency to organization.
- Strong on hands experience in Vendor Management tools and techniques is preferable.
- Experience in Contract management, Supply chain, and order management.
- Collaborate with Global teams and local teams to develop strategies for managing vendors considering ongoing business and future potential growth. It is also expected to work in collaboration with other entities including Sourcing front office, Operational back office, Finance, IT teams, SBUs etc. to build healthy and working level interlocks between internal stakeholders and vendor
- Responsible for understanding stakeholder’s requirements, float out RFPs, vendor coordination, negotiations and resolve payment issues if any.
- Good Communication
- IT Procurement
- Supply chain management
- Vendor coordination
September 28, 2021