At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”. Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact. Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
Our Data and Analytics team is growing and we are looking for experienced customer focused data practioners to join our team. This role can be based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
The focus of your role:
In this role, you will enable our clients to unlock new customer value and create insights for growth using Data, AI & Analytics to gain insights and enable better decisions that deliver business impact. You will partner with our growth strategy, design and customer transformation teams to create new data driven solutions for our clients. You will focus on marketing related data stategy covering:
- Customer profiling
- Campaign optimization & marketing analytics
- Sales efficiency data & forecasting
- Personalised CX based on customer insights
You’ll work with senior leaders to define, design and deliver strategic Data Science implementations, leveraging cloud environments to drive results in projects. You’ll assist with helping our clients seize new opportunities and realise the value of data by trying new things, testing-and-learning, not being afraid to fail (quickly) and critically being able to rapidly scale and integrate successes for true competitive advantage.
What you’ll do:
As a Manager – Data Scientist, you will:
- Be a Data Strategy expert with a focus on Marketing to inform intelligent transformation initiatives bringing a pragmatic lens to the utilisation of data to advance client outcomes
- Partner with our multi-capability teams to design and implement data driven solutions
- Develop client relationships gaining recognition as a trusted client adviser
- Create new data led propositions to grow existing and new client accounts
- Provide thought leadership to advance your reputation as a SME and a trusted data partner with internal and external audiences
- Create intuitive models to solve client problems with realistic and understandable metrics.
- Design and produce data strategy and roadmap deliverables
- Work with vague (and sometimes complicated) project requirements, understanding how to evaluate and discover the best approaches to modelling
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years experience in a Data Scientist type role working with multifunction teams
- Strong comprehension of data science techniques, both in theory and in practice
- Expertise in Marketing led Data Strategy including customer profiling, marketing analytics, personalised customer experience insights
- A growing business and commercial acumen with clients, coupled with demonstrated experience in growing client accounts particular in customer focused data
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, leading a client along the data science journey to achieve transformation outcomes
- Understand how to work with Python 3 in a production environment, any additional
- languages such as R, C/C++, or Java are a bonus
- Ideally experience in working with Salesforce, Adobe or other marketing led technologies
- Can quickly learn and be impactful in new areas to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution
- Have an advanced degree in a relevant field
What’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.