Capgemini Invent is the global strategy and transformation consulting team at Capgemini Group. At Capgemini Invent, we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients by combining strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise. Our Workforce & Organisation team prepare and support organisations, their leadership and their people to master the transition of people and organisations to the new world of Digital, AI and Automation.
The focus of your role:
As a Change Manager you will own and drive change outcomes for our projects and be a member of our community of change and workforce transformation practitioners. Your initial role will be at as a part of a ERP transformation program for finance, working in a global change team to lead the change management activities for the APAC region. You will also be given future opportunities to move onto other projects across our change practice and grow into other areas of workforce and organisation transformation.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the change management stream activities for large system-based change programs;
- Your initial project will be an SAP global finance program, working with local and international business stakeholders and project teams. You will apply knowledge of finance to ensure the maturity of the change solutions and outcomes.
- Accelerate change enablement utilising your experience in delivering a range of change management programs and agile project delivery methods.
- Develop relationships with business stakeholders and leaders to drive leadership maturity ensuring their acceptance of the future state across their teams.
- Leverage agile and human-centered design methodologies such as design thinking, employee experience and behavioural science working on conception, design and implementation of workforce readiness diagnosis and transition.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in people and change management, having delivering change and business readiness activities in large transformation projects by driving stakeholder engagement, change acceptance, business readiness and adoption.
- Strong background leading the change aspects of Finance system implementations; (enabled by a strong knowledge of finance and accounting processes), and other business functions such as Procurement, HR, Marketing or other operational areas.
- Ability to work in physical and virtual project teams based locally and across our global teams. Some non-standard working hours should be expected due to the time zones across global teams.
- Proven experience working in Agile project environments; certification is highly desirable.
- Ability to understand the future state and empathise with the employee to understand what this means to the organisation and the people, and the ability to identify and plan the required change activities.
- Education, training and/or professional memberships in areas such as change management, agile delivery, design thinking or experience design.
- Experience, or an interest to grow into other areas of workforce and organisation transform such as HR, organisational design, talent, culture and employee experience.
- Core consulting skills including strong stakeholder management and the ability to influence outcomes
What happens next and what can we offer you?
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.