At Capgemini Group, we are proud of our purpose “Unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future”.Our success is measured through our value creation, and our overall positive impact.
Capgemini Invent is the digital innovation, transformation and consulting global business line of the Capgemini Group, specialising in advising and supporting enterprises in significant transformation, from innovative strategy to execution and with an unstinting focus on value creation.
The focus of your role
Your role will be to help our clients understand the impact of digital transformation, to advise them when developing their new digitally enabled business models and capabilities. With this impact understood, you will be delivering digitally enabled business outcomes using your skills in strategy development, business analysis, agile delivery, business process and organisation design.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for talented Technology Consultants with varying levels of experience:
- Manager: you’ll design and lead projects / multiple streams taking ownership for elements of the proposition.
- Senior Manager: you’ll have a desire to contribute to the growth and success of a top-tier consulting practice. You’ll be contributing to our market offers, knowledge and the overall strategic goals of the practice. In delivery and leadership, you’ll be responsible for consulting sales.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Working with CIOs, GMs and Head of to craft strategy and roadmaps
- Preparing board papers and presenting to CxO
- Creating initiatives to drive strategic value
- Managing and developing stakeholder relationships
- Managing budgets and ensuring value
What you’ll bring
You’ll bring experience in transforming business through technology and transforming the way clients operate. Comfortable at working in a technology-driven environment, you will bring proven skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud advisory and strategy, Cloud operating model, Cloud transformation design, CxO Cloud coaching, Cloud business case and benefits modelling, Cloud Adoption, digital workplace transformation design (O365)
- IT Strategy, IT Operating Model, IT Service Management and Cost optimisation
- Enterprise Architecture, Digital Architecture, Application rationalisation and Modernisation, API Strategy
What’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.